Services and Amenities
Our goal at McKenzie Manor is to make our residents as comfortable as possible, providing personal care plans for each resident. We have developed the property to be safe, less confusing, stimulating and stress-free for each individual’s condition.
Our basic community services include:
- Registered Nurses on Staff
- Acceptance of Private Pay and Medicaid Funding
- Home-cooked meals
- Management of most physician-ordered special diets
- Housekeeping provided
- Individualized care plans and assistance
- A beautiful, secure and fully accessible park-like courtyard for fresh air and comfortable relaxation
- A full schedule of activities including exercise, sensory therapies, baking, and arts and crafts
- Daily events that encompass spa days, socials, and musical guests
- Staff dedicated to keeping things upbeat and meaningful each and every day
- Three meals daily—all served in an attractive dining room and all as nutritious as they are delicious
- A full calendar of social activities and outing events specifically designed to engage and satisfy those with cognitive impairments
- Our safe courtyard, where sun, fresh air, and the sights and sounds of nature offer powerful therapies all their own.
Cognitive and Physical Support: Families and residents alike will appreciate the caring supervision of our dedicated, in-house staff—which includes licensed nurses – 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Not only will they offer the guidance required for personal safety and community involvement, they will also manage all medical needs, including prescription drugs and diabetes care, incontinence issues, and all of the activities of daily senior living.